Looking for some August blog content inspiration? Look no further. Here are 12 August blog post ideas for dietitian bloggers, food bloggers, and other health and wellness bloggers. This month is all about watermelon, zucchini, a focus on child nutrition, and enjoying all that summer has to offer!
Let’s take a closer look into these 12 August blog post ideas to fill up your content calendar this month. You can customize each of the below themes to fit the needs of your ideal client by tailoring the content to fit your niche.
August Blog Post Ideas for Dietitians – Food and Nutrition Bloggers
August DAILY Observances and Holidays
- National Watermelon Day (8/3) – Be sure to check out the National Watermelon Promotion Board website for additional resources.
- National Oyster Day (8/5)
- National Mustard Day (8/6)
- National Zucchini Day (8/8)
- National Fajita Day (8/18)
- National Potato Day (8/19)
- National Waffle Day (8/24)
- National More Herbs, Less Salt Day (8/29)
- National Trail Mix Day (8/31)
August MONTHLY Observances and Holidays
- National Sandwich Month
- Kids Eat Right Month – Check out the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics website for educational materials and resources for child nutrition.
- National Farmer’s Market Week (8/7 – 8/13) – Share benefits of visiting your local Farmer’s Markets – Find your local farmer’s market
More August Blog Topic Ideas for Food, Health & Wellness:
- How to make your own ice cream at home
- Share tips for how to make your own mason jar layered salads
- How to throw a fun, summer picnic with friends
- Highlight some of your favorite grilling recipes
PLUS – More Ways to Share Your August Blog Post Ideas with Your Audience
- Patient/Client Education Materials
- Shopping Lists
- Top 10 Lists
- Meal Plans
- Snack Ideas
- Blog Articles
- Instagram Posts
- Worksheets and Workbooks
- Canva images
- Online courses
- Cooking demos
- How-to Tutorials
- Social media copy
- Web copy
- Digital Downloads
August is full of health and wellness content ideas, especially with all the fresh produce like watermelon and zucchini. Lean into some of these August blog post ideas to help alleviate some of that pressure when trying to think about what you’ll write about next. Join conversations that are already taking place and tailor them to your ideal client so you can customize your message and help provide solutions to their problems.
Be sure to check out my blog for other useful tips and tricks when it comes to monthly content inspiration and more!
💡Looking for more monthly content inspiration?
- 15 January Blog Post Ideas For Dietitians
- 15 February Blog Post Ideas For Dietitians
- 31+ March Blog Post Ideas For Dietitians
- 14 April Blog Post Ideas For Dietitians
- 19+ May Blog Post Ideas For Dietitians
- 15+ June Blog Post Ideas For Dietitians
- 19+ July Blog Post Ideas For Dietitians
- 15+ September Blog Post Ideas For Dietitians
- 19 October Blog Post Ideas For Dietitians
- 11 November Blog Post Ideas For Dietitians
- 13+ December Blog Post Ideas For Dietitians